Business Growth Index Results
Your survey responses indicate you are currently operating your business similar to our clients who are at:
Level 2 – Growing (and sometimes with growing pains)
If you are like most clients who are at this level you now have a team of people who take care of some of the details of day-to-day business needs. There are even times, unlike in the beginning, when a sale or project happens without you. You probably have a lot of ideas for ways to expand and to make everything run more smoothly.
Some typical questions business owners bring up at this stage are: Why can’t things just run smoothly? Why is it that if I’m not on top of everything, the team gets fragmented and quality suffers? How can I spend less time fighting fires and more time leading the company? I think we need new ways of selling or communicating with the team or delivering to our client/customer, but what will work best?
Now it is time to bring order to chaos and we are here to encourage your progress. There are specific strategies we have used to help business owners like you reach the next level of maturity.
- SMART goal setting – What are your exact company goals and how can you reach them? Are your goals realistic and tracked/measured? Do you have a 5 year goal, an annual goal, and guidepost goals to help you accomplish your company vision?
- Systemization – What areas of your current systems could be more efficient? What additional processes and procedures could be more efficient or less time consuming? Are your systems documented?
- Sales Management – Are all of your sales people knowledgeable about the benefits of your products and services? Do you have regular sales training and do you measure the effectiveness of your marketing and sales initiatives? Do you have a consistent sales process for your sales people to follow so they can be more successful? Do you track and measure their productivity?
- Team Delegation – Do you have the right people in the right positions? Do your people have the tools they need to complete their responsibilities effectively and efficiently? Are you confident in your team’s ability to complete tasks that you have always done yourself?
- Diversification – Are there additional products or services that would complement your current offerings? Do you have a visionary within your company, who always looks for opportunities (and threats) for your business to capitalize on?
Through our coaching and training programs we can help you evaluate and improve each of these areas. We’ll help you take a high level look at your business so you can refine your market and grow your company even more profitably.
You’ll be well on your way from Growing your business to “Tracking”!
Contact us today at 250-573-1161 or email email@example.com to set up a free coaching session to learn more!