A Meeting of Business Minds
Our Business Executive Development Group is a series of monthly 2 hour meetings facilitated by a Thrive Business Coach, with up to 8 (non-competing) business owners. It’s a completely confidential setting where you share and learn from other industry leaders. This is powerful!
One little known practice among many great business leaders is employing what is termed a “mastermind group.” If you combine a group of intelligent people working together for a common goal, the combined brainpower FAR outperforms what those same people could produce individually. That’s because your ideas – once bounced off of each other – produce even more ideas, and generate suggestions for implementing these ideas into actions! Well, this Business Executive Development Group is more than a mastermind group – and even more powerful!
You’ll be amazed at what can be accomplished when this dynamic group gets around the table!
- Learn multiple best business practice strategies to make your business perform better.
- Increase profitability by implementing strategies that get your business streamlined and fill profit holes.
- Hire, train, and manage your team better.
- Systemize and streamline your business so that it works for you, not the other way around. You really will be able to work less and enjoy your life more!
- Be part of a confidential and dynamic environment where you learn from the coach and gain insight from the input and knowledge of other business owners who share your same challenges.
- Become a better leader.
- Get massive results.
- Stop procrastinating and start taking more effective ACTION!
Here is what some past participants said:
“This really saved my business!”
“Gave me confidence, tools, and allowed me to network with like-minded business owners”
“I found new opportunities for my business and new understanding. I gained confidence!
“The power of the group: I was able to take and deal with current issues and plan for the future as well”
What clients say about Thrive Business Strategies
“I would highly recommend Cindy Piva from Thrive Business Strategies for anyone who is looking to better their business. If you think you can get more out of your business but not sure how, Cindy’s Group “Business Executive Development” meetings will definitely give you a host of tools and ideas to do just that. Whether it is profit margins, marketing techniques, Vision/Mission/Values Statements, pay scales, incentives, bonuses, people problems, systems… Cindy can help”M.N.